If for any reason you would like a refund or exchange we are happy to do so. We will be more than happy to offer and exchange or refund if the item/items are returned in perfect condition, totally unworn with all the original packaging and receipts.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept returns of earrings. This is for hygiene reasons and doesn’t affect your statutory rights.
- We cannot offer exchanges or refunds if your item has been specially made/adjusted/personalised or engraved to your requirements.
- You the consumer accept full responsibility for the safe return costs of any item of which you require an exchange or refund.
- McCall Jewellers Ltd accept no liability for said items until safely received on the companies registered premises.
- McCall Jewellers Ltd reserves the right to refuse all exchanges or refunds requested after 30 days of the order being dispatched.
- Items returned for exchange/refund will be dealt with as quickly as possible. However we make no guarantee that errors will not occur and therefore indemnify the company of liability for such errors.
- All items received by us will be processed within 30 days.
- We only refund postage costs to you when either an error has occurred of which we accept responsibility, or the product/service is faulty.
- There are no returns on clearance items or special offers.
How do I return my Internet order for an exchange or refund?
You can post or courier your item to our store. For your protection, we recommend that you send your return via registered post or a secure and traceable courier who can insure your parcel for loss.
Our returns address is:
McCall Jewellers Ltd
46 Irish St Dungannon
Co.Tyrone N. Ireland
We aim to process returns within 48 hours of receipt of your return.
What do I send with my return?
1 – Request a Returns Form from us.
2 – Clearly mark your reason for return on the Returns Form and whether you would like an exchange or a refund.
3 – Securely pack the items in their original packaging.